Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 10

Today is the beginning of week 10! Since I have upped my calorie intake 100 calories, I am feeling much better and I have lost another pound. It is still very strange for me to get through my head you can eat more and still lose weight (eating clean foods). I am excited for the next 3 weeks. I have almost reached my short term goal of 10lbs and 6% body fat and I know it will probably take me almost another challenge to meet my long term goal of total body fat 19% and scale weight around 110 lbs. I plan on sticking with the program even after I meet my long term goal. I will just move into maintenance mode. 

The next challenge I have decided to not use a trainer. I am comfortable with the equipment at the gym and the different exercises that I want to come up with my own workout routines. This is a huge change for me. A year ago, I was so intimidated with all the machines and didn't know where to start and how to work the machines. I was afraid everyone knew I was new to the gym and they were all laughing at me. Now I am comfortable and realize there are a lot of people there who felt the same way as me. But the funny thing is....no one is even paying attention to anyone else unless, you fall off the treadmill or something then everyone is watching and laughing. But other than that they are all just doing their own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment