Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Second day after.

WOW! Today is day 2 after the race. I really had a hard time moving this morning. Today is cardio day too! So I sucked it up and went to the gym. Why do they have the gym on the second floor? Ugh! LOL! I made it slowly up the stairs and onto the bike. I did 10 min warm up on the bike followed by 10 min walk on the treadmill increasing my speed and inline every min. Then I did some ab exercises and then some good ol' stretching! I am feeling better. The stairs are not my friend today!

I almost took the day off to rest but I decided to go for just a light cardio today and loosen up my muscles some. Tomorrow is lower body! I will be soaking tonight and more stretching before then.

I will see how I feel in the morning. I may do another light warm up for a few min before I start my workout. I am starting a new routine tomorrow too. This should be interesting. :) But I am WOMAN, hear me ROAR! LOL!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment