Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm Hungry!

I have noticed over the last week I have been more hungry than normal. I thought it was because of the marathon I ran. But after talking to a few other people, my metabolism is running full speed in this point of my challenge and my body needs more calories. So I am adding about 100 more calories to my diet for a week and go from there. I may need more. But here is my latest meal plan starting now until the end of week 10.

6am- Workout 16oz Water

8am Breakfast-4 egg whites & 1 whole egg scrambled with onion, banana peppers, spinach and a slice of 2% milk   cheese on top. With 2 pieces turkey bacon and a banana. 8oz Water

10-11am Snack- Steel Cut Oats with skim milk, 1/2 scoop whey protein, cinnamon and apples. 8oz Water

1-2pm Lunch- Boneless skinless chicken breast, steamed broccoli and brown rice. 16oz Water


3-4pm Snack- Myoplex Lite Bar. 8oz Water


6-6:30pm Dinner- One of the following with 8-16oz Water
                      Protein Sources: Salmon, Chicken, Ground White Meat Turkey and on occasion Steak or Pork
                      Vegetables Steamed: Broccoli, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Carrots or Asparagus
                      Complex Carb: Brown Rice, Pasta, Beans, on occasion Sweet Potatoes or Red Potatoes

8-8:30pm Snack- Tried Cottage Cheese but I couldn't get myself to eat it daily so I am going back to my Plain Greek Yogurt with walnuts and raisins added. 16oz Water


I will update how this works out next week.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment