Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still Struggling

I am still struggling with getting my food under control since my vacation. I have been off my eating plan for almost 3 weeks. I have not been on a food binge every day all day  but I definitely have not been eating good choices and I have not been eating my 5-6 meals a day or my normal water intake. Each day I am getting better. I made the mistake of buying some sweet snacks for the kids and I have been eating them too. Thank Goodness they are almost gone. I will not be doing that again! Besides my daughter says she needs to get her eating under control too. We both gained a few pounds over vacation. Needless to say my grocery list this week will not include anything unhealthy!

I knew when I went on vacation my diet would suffer and so I have given myself 3 week to get my weight back to normal and my diet back to normal. I decided on 3 weeks because that is when I will be starting my bootcamp. That can not come at a better time! I am having a hard time staying motivated to go to the gym everyday. I think it is because I blew it my last 2 weeks of my challenge and I gained a few pounds back. I am hoping this will change before or when I start bootcamp.

Well off I go to go do some yard work. I am going to go plant all the flowers I bought yesterday. That is a good workout in it's self!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment