Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Duh!

OK So I had a Duh moment. I figured out why I was craving all that horrible food like ice cream, greasy foods last week. It is because of that wonderful monthly friend that comes to visit. LOL!

Don't laugh! You see, up until the last couple years I had never experienced PMS before, I never had cramps, bloating, mood swings or food cravings. Over the last couple years I have experience some of these symptoms very randomly and not in any sort of pattern. Sometimes I might get slight cramps and nothing else. Other times I may get cravings and moodiness and most of the time nothing.

So this time I was not relating what was going on to being PMS, until this morning. Too bad it had to come in my last 3 weeks of the program.

I still have the rest of this week and next to get back on track.

Have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment