Sunday, April 22, 2012

Challenge 2

This week started my 2nd challenge. I am having a little bit of a hard time getting motivated this time around. I guess the last week of binge eating really got my mindset out of whack.  The good thing I have continued to workout each day. Instead of using a personal trainer this challenge I have decided to come up with my own routines and change up the program a little bit. I will be doing Upper Body Mon & Thurs, Lower Body and Abs Tues & Friday and Cardio and Abs Wed & Sat.

On Friday I tried my new Lower Body & Ab routine and boy did I feel it Saturday! I am excited to start this new routine in full next week. I have come up with some good exercises to start out with. I will make them even harder each month. Now I just have to get my eating back in check. I have not done horribly but I have had a few more free meals than I should. Good thing I have not gained anything but I have to get back to clean eating before I do gain fat weight.

Happy Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment